ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our Terms of Website Use, sets out the terms under which we, Ali Poulton Coaching, allow you to use our site www.alipoulton.com (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
• any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
• any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
• sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
• reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
• knowingly introducing to our site, or transmitor attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which is malicious or technologically harmful;
• attempting to gain unauthorized access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
• attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
CONTRIBUTING AND INTERACTING
• is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
• promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
• infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
• threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
• advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
• is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
• invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
• is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
• gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
• if moderation is in place, we will give you a means to contact the moderator;
• although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
• children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.